[IPn] How to Support IP without your Money

I know that everyone on the list is just waiting for their tax refund
to send to Michael (yeah, sure). But there are other ways to help out
the website. I'm sure that many parents of pumpers can retell the
story of how this website has made life for their child "whole"
again. Maybe there are even some adults who have been "saved" due to
the support they've found here at IP. I've personally nominated
Michael Robinton to be one of "Oprah's Angels", and I want everyone
else who feels this way to do the same.  I really wish I could have
done this without his knowledge, but he catches me each time! Let's
send our thanks to Michael any way we can, even if it is only to
write a letter to Oprah telling how Michael's work has made a
difference in our lives! Let's "bless" this Angel of a man and
recognize him!

For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org