[IPp] Pump Start

Hi All -

 Joshua's pump start is Tuesday & I'm worried that I've forgotten something. I
now have:

pump (duh)
Novolog (he's switching from Humalog)
silserter (to arrive tomorrow, I hope)
IV Prep
Pump pack
NovoPen Jr.
Pen cartridges/Novolog
pen needles

What am I forgetting?  Something is nagging at me, or maybe I'm just nervous.

 Oh, he's starting on saline so all is not lost should I forget something (& I'm
sure the endo's office will have something major if I've forgotten it). I really
want everything to go smoothly for him because I don't want him to refuse to
wear the pump - that's my biggest worry.

 He wore a site (not inserted) for 3 days with no problem (thanks to the Animas
pump rep., Michael Warren, who is a pumper himself). But he's never experienced
a pump attached to him.

 Shelley (who is knocking on wood, praying to the pump gods, crossing fingers &
toes, etc.)

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts