From: Rachel <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Testing At Night &/Or Dead In Bed Articles
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

  Can anyone provide me with some articles that say that testing at night is
ESSENTIAL &/or about dead in bed?? They need to be from doctors or from some
reputable news sites... my ex won't listen to me about testing Cole at night
maybe I can forward him some info to educate the idiot about it.

  Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jrachelnPlease, Help Find A Cure
For My
Son: www.jdrf.org or www.cwdfoundation.org

Do you Yahoo!?