[IPp] Re: Testing At Night &/Or Dead In Bed Articles

>>From: Rachel <email @ redacted>
>>Can anyone provide me with some articles that say that testing at night is
ESSENTIAL &/or about dead in bed?? They need to be from doctors or from some
reputable news sites... my ex won't listen to me about testing Cole at night so
maybe I can forward him some info to educate the idiot about it.<<

Hi Rachel,

I no longer can find the magazine, but Diabetes Interview published
an article on "Dead in Bed" a year or so ago.  It was very
informative and eye-opening for me.  Can't remember who wrote it but
there were documented deaths that are on record that they referred to.

You might be able to call or e-mail them and request the back issue
that the article was in.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99