[IPp] Testing At Night &/Or Dead In Bed Articles

 Can anyone provide me with some articles that say that testing at night is
ESSENTIAL &/or about dead in bed?? They need to be from doctors or from some
reputable news sites... my ex won't listen to me about testing Cole at night so
maybe I can forward him some info to educate the idiot about it.

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jrachelnPlease, Help Find A Cure For My
Son: www.jdrf.org or www.cwdfoundation.org

Do you Yahoo!?