[IPp] A cute pump case I found

I was shopping in Eckerd Drugs today and I saw a little teddy bear cell phone
case labeled "Cell Phone Buddies".  My 7 year old daughter was with me and we
tried her Animas pump in it for size.  It fit nicely!!  It even has a little
cut-out for the tubing.  The company that makes it is Soft Expressions and it
cost $3.99.  It is a little bulky for everyday use, but my daughter plans to
clip it to her pajamas at night.  I did have to add a little velcro since an
insulin pump is shorter than most cell phones, but it works great, my daughter
loves it, and it didn't cost much!!   Just thought someone might like to look
for these.  Ellen