Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 03:08:55 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Books on Teens

Silly me just realized that we already HAVE the 3rd edition of
Insulin Pumpers.    That's the one I got last June.    And I've read
most of it of course.

So heres my new questions?     Can anyone recommend another
good book that deals with hormonal teens and Diabetes?    Also
any good book that deals with Diabetes and teens in general?

He is apparently just a little raging hormonal machine that added
with school stress is fighting HIGH blood sugars about 60% of
the time.    Not enough to permanently up his basals,  but
enough to have to keep switching back and forth between the
basal patterns we have set up.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO