[IPn] what are your thoughts??

One list member wrote to me:
  I have been amazed at the incredible response from everyone. Y'all
  are just fantastic....ask a question and you will get back more
  information than you every dreamed - good info too.  What a
  wonderful group!
  Thank you all for so much good help!

You can help keep this information resource going by making a
contribution to the Spring pledge drive.

Please also send my YOUR thoughts about Insulin Pumpers and what it
means to you.

A member from Illinois has made his thoughts know in the form of a
DOLLAR for DOLLAR challenge of $250. Follow his example and show your
support for Insulin Pumpers by making a matching contribution.

Make a matching donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make your challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035