[IPp] Lows after exercise

 My 5 year old son just started playing T-Ball. On the nights he plays I run a
temp rate oof 90% of his basal for 12 hours. Last night he played at 6:00 so I
started the temp rate right before his game and it ran until 6:00 am this
morning. I checked him at 2:30 am he was 167 and at breakfast he was 147. At
lunch time he was 67. I was wondering should I run the temp rate for 18 hours or
could this be a sign his morning basal or his breadfast meal bolus needs to be
adjusted. He's been on the pump for 6 weeks and this is my first time for
adjusting for exercise. Any help or past experiences would be appreciated.

Mother to Conner dxd 4/02 pumping with the Cozmo 4/03