[IPp] Re:New to Pumping

Hi Debbie,
     Yes, for some kids there can still be some highs and lows which you
can't figure out.  Other kids can have great stability.  My daughter can be
unstable, it is frustrating, but other times she can go for weeks with things
going smoothly.  I think stress affects her, along with growth hormones etc.
Our nights have always been the hardest to achieve stability.
     I would think that you should try the shorter cannula length on the
     My daughter has had more stability since switching to Novorapid/Novolog
from Humalog.  We have had about one year of pumping with each of these.  We
change the Quick-set every 3 or 4 days.
     Good luck, it will become easier as you go along, be patient.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9