Re: [IPp] New to Pumping

It sounds that his basals are too low for him so you need to get some
fasting done to be able to test and see if he is running high from eating
something or from not enough insulin.
Often they run high at first until they find a closer fit for daily basals.
My daughter has 4 or 5 different basal settings as her body requires it that

I highly suggest you get the book called
Pumping Insulin 3rd Edition as it will explain so much. I think they sell
that book on the Pumping insulin's web site so go take a look and see.

Jana in Nova Scotia