[IPn] Budget Crisis

Don't you just get bored reading the same message over and over. I
certainly do. This is just like those Public TV and Radio pledge drives.
They all want our money to stay on the air and give out all this free
information and knowledge.

It just about makes me sick!!  Why don't they just pay for it out of their
own pockets? Ah... but who's pockets? We did that for about 3 years and
pushed ourselves toward bankruptcy doing it!

So, why don't we just get it from a rich uncle, like Sam, Bill Gates, Daddy
Warbucks or someone else who has deep pockets? Oh! We've tried that, with
no luck. Hmmm!!

How about grants? We'd need a professional skilled writer to make up Grant
Proposals and we don't even have the money for that!!!

Well, why don't we just SELL the website to some commercial firm, like one
of the pump companies?  Oh yeah...  if we did that would they let me in
cause I use "that other pump"???   And, would they let you post anything
negative about their machines? I don't think so!!

I guess the only solution for now, is to support it ourselves. Although I'm
under no obligation, I'll continue to send in $10 or even a dollar, when I
can, even though I don't make as much as I used to.  And, I'll continue to
tell people that I meet about the wonderful place where they can find all
sorts of information about insulin pumping.

Michael really needs your Help so he can Help Others! If you can, won't you
help carry the burden???    PLEASE, help Michael to HELP other people with
diabetes, by learning about Insulin Pumping!!!!!

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other forum
members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====