[IPp] Cozmo

My daughter Rachel, almost 8, is doing a saline trial with the Cozmo.  She
loves it so we've started the paperwork to get one for her.

Anyone have pros/cons re: this pump?  We started her Thursday afternoon and
had to replace the battery Friday morning (it was already pretty much run
down at the drs. office).  Now, this afternoon (Sat.), the battery light
shows only 1/2 battery strength left.  How often does everyone have to change
the batteries?  Do certain features of the pump drain the battery strength

Mom of Rachel, 7 1/2, dx'd 9/01