[IPp] Recommendations for a pump

I am new to this group, and relatively new to diabetes.  My youngest son was
diagnosed with diabetes last August.  We are working on getting him on a
once school gets out in June.  I'm looking for thoughts on
advantages/disadvantages of the different pumps for a 6 year old.  He has a
TDD of about 13 units and is currently on MDI with Lantus and Humalog.  I
literature from Animas, Deltec, Disetronic, and Medtronic, but thought
personal reactions would be better.  Deltec, especially, is so new that I'd
very interested in knowing about their service.  Also, are the features
great, or do they just get in the way?

Thanks for any responses.

Nancy Sharma