[IPp] Endo In Richland, WA??

 If anyone lives in or near Richland, WA could you please tell me who you take
your D child to? I need to find a good Ped Endo up there for Cole... Also, I
need to know where the nearest Children's hospital is as well. I always choose a
ped who is linked to the children's hospital's in case something happens.... Is
there a web-site where you can look up ped endo's on??

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?

Do you Yahoo!?