Re: [IPp] Jesse's pumping insulin -what a day !!!!!

I had almost the same experience when my now six yr old went on the pump a
year ago.  ONE year ago on May 16 my son began pumping and my head was
spinning with information over load and tons of worry to go along with it.
Take a deep breath and just rest assured knowing that if your son has a low
it is so easily handled now that he is on the pump, suspend, give 15grms of
juice and if really low give another 10grms of a protein, re test in half an
hour and resume pump if all is well.  At least that is how easy it is for me.
I wish you the best of luck...as I told my son a year ago, "buddy, your life
is just beginning, enjoy your pump"...and boy has he ever!!!
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!