[IPp] Disability "Yellow Pages"

 I found this link where you can pick your state & it gives you resources where
you can get help for kids with disabilities. I think even help with 504's & such
too. There are a TON of listings for Arizona... Just thought it was
interesting... http://www.fetaweb.com/help/states.htm

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?

Do you Yahoo!?