[IPn] Our community

It is day 6 of the Spring pledge drive and we need all of you to
pitch in and send a few dollars to Insulin Pumpers. Insulin Pumpers
brings you support, friendship and a sense of community 24/7 any time
you needed it. You can show your appreciation by helping support your
forum with a donation today. Any amount large or small will help.
Around 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't you
please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
continuing contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $662 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

We still need
another EIGHT dollars to complete yesterday's NEW YORK challenge.

How about it???

How can you help.

1) Make a challenge gift. Set an example for others to follow by
challenging them to match your donation. This helps tremendously
because it motivates other members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a donation to this pledge drive. Your annual contribuiton of
$10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial stability for
Insulin Pumpers.

There is one remaining A1cNow kit for the next sustaining
contribution of $10 or more per month or the next $100 challenger.

To make a donation, or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/grant.shtml

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton