Re: [IPp] suggestions for toddler pump start

Dear Lisa,
our 4 year old daughter Nicole just started on April 28th.  I had the same
concerns as you especially after when I asked her where she wanted to wear it
she said we should hang it from the fireplace!  After the first insertion she
just took off to play and hasn't looked back.  She has a lot more energy and
I think on some level she knows the pump makes her feel better.  Good luck to
you!  With your profession you should have no problem with the operation of
it!  Take care
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10-2001 pumping 4/2003
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)