[IPp] Anyone Near Vacaville, CA?

 Does anyone live in or near Vacaville, CA? My son just went to visit his dad &
Grandparents there for the summer & his grandmother asked if I knew anyone in
that area... she just wants to talk with someone who knows/lives type 1 D.

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?

Do you Yahoo!?