Re: [IPp] Pump Question from a new pumpmom !!!

For us, that is true, but ...keep in mind that is he young and so he didn't
go more than two hrs before wanting a snack, so he was getting insulin about
every two hrs...running and playing tends to make him hungry..I think that is
true for all of us at the beach, we all like to snack constantly.