Re: [IPp] Pump Question from a new pumpmom !!!

For my daughter, now a teen but still mighty active, we do not give extra
insulin after reconnecting as she does not require it. We do for food.
But remember each child is different and so go slowly trying this and see
how your child handles it all. I will never again use NPH as it caused us
such troublesand often stays in the body far longer than one might suspect.
We use humalog but are going to novarapid (novalog) this week.

Jana in N.S. Canada