Re: [IPp] Pump Question from a new pumpmom !!!

IF it were me, I'd detach the pump for swimming at the beach.  You don't want
to get sand or salt water on it...even though they say it is easy to just
rinse off.  My six yr old detached the pump last year during our two week
stay at a cottage at the beach.  He only had to reaattach for bolusing.  He
was so active with running and swimming that had he worn his pump, he would
have gone very low.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!