[IPp] Sils looking scary....

Regarding the concern about Silhouette sets looking scary, they do look scary &
it took us a few weeks to get past that psychological concern every time since
Luke was used to QuickSets.  But we all prefer the Sils much better now - they
actually work in his tummy, they very rarely bend/occlude.  And they come
packaged w/ the tubing separate, so we change his insulin out on a different
schedule than his site.  We change sites 2x/week (Wed/Sun - so 3 days/4days)
but the insulin we fill up (3mL) and use til it's gone.  We've not seen any
site or bg problems from this set up.  So don't be afraid to use Sils - I
definitely see why they've maintained popularity.

Shelly V, mom to Luke, 8, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 - MM508 + Novolog + Sils
since 12/01

Do you Yahoo!?