Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 10:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Stacey Nagel <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Pump Question from a new pumpmom !!!

Since the weather is getting warmer, and we do live
near the beach, I was thinking of getting mastisol &
detachol for Jesse's sites(just in case we need it)
..... Now I'm new to all of this so I'm not exactly
sure, but do I also need unisolve or is it the same
thing as the detachol... My brain isnt working too
well today....  By the way, Jesse's ice blue Cozmo
arrived today( he's been using a loaner)  and Minimed
is shipping out the infusion sets on Monday. Thank God
everything was settled with the insurance co. You'd
think that for the $11,000 a year that we pay, they
wouldn't hassle us so much....
Mom to Allison (17) , Daniel (15),
and Jesse ,11,  DX Dec 2001. PUMPING  4/29/03 !!!!
Happily Married to Scott for 23  1/2 years !!!!!
Belle Harbor, New York