[IPp] Diabetes Research Institute

 I just wanted to share with everyone that the Diabetes Research Institute is
having it's annual diabetes convention again in New York City at the Grand Hyatt
Hotel on Sat. Oct. 25th and for you to keep that date in mind. As I get more
information I will share it with you. I attended last year and it was awesome! I
had met four people who were cured of diabetes from having the islet cell
transplant. And those same people will be there again this year as well as Dr.
Ricordi who is one of the doctors who discovered the islet cell transplantation.
It is wonderful for our children to attend to hang out with other children who
have diabetes and the Barton Center provides child care free of charge during
the conference. I hope to see some of you there. I met a fellow POP'er there
last year and since we have become very good friends.
 Sarah- Mom of Matthew age 6 dxed 3/99, pumping since May 02 and of Victoria age
8, non-d