[IPp] Diabetes Expos

Well, I answered my own question.  If I had stopped to think for a minute, I
wouldn't have needed to send the post asking for info-do I feel dumb! Anyway,
for anyone who is wondering when and where they are, just type in keywords
Diabetes Expo if you have aol and it comes right up on the ADA site.  I was a
bit disappointed though to notice that there are expos offered  all over the
U.S. except the southeast, where we are. Actually, we're in the mid-Atlantic
and there still aren't and haven't been any on their schedule that is
presently posted any closer than Philly or N.J. --maybe in the future, or
maybe I just missed one.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02 in Virginia