[IPp] Diabetes Expos--where/when are they?

Eileen and Sarah--I just read your posts about the Diabetes Expo and it
sounds interesting.   Where do you find a schedule of times and locations?  I
seem to remember discussion previously, but didn't make a note of it.  Thanks.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02, in Virginia