[IPp] Diabetes Expo

Hey everyone,

For those of you in CT, I have just gotten home from attending the Diabetes
Expo and boy was it great.  I was given two free meters from Accucheck called
the Accucheck Compact, the meter where it holds the drum of strips inside and
shoots them out as you need to test, rather than have to put a strip in each
time.  They gave one to me and the other for our school nurse.  My kids had a
great time drawing pictures, my son of course went to the Minimed table and
talked to the reps and showed them his pump and even gave a little
demonstration and showed his site and others how to do a bolus and how simple
it is for a six yr old to do it alone.  Everyone was impressed. But to top it
all off, we won the raffle and got a 5inch TV with A.M/F.M. radio.  We are
very happy.
Just wanted to share with you all.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!