[IPn] We're smokin' !!

Fellow pumpers and friends,

The pledge drive has gotten off to a SMOKIN' start. Keep up the good

The opportunity to DOUBLE the value of your pledge is again presented
by a challenge from one of our NEW YORK members. NEW YORK will
match your pledge of $10, $25, or more up to a total of $100.

For those of you that would like to help in a big way, I still have a
couple of A1cNow test kits left as thank you gifts. One of them is
yours as a thank you for a challenge of $100 or more or a sustaining
gift of $10 per month or more.

Where to Contribute.
For matching or sustaining donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor
page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035