[IPp] Question for Cozmo pumpers ?HELP !!!

Pumpers and Friends,
    Kathy Stone from  LogiMedix, had writen this to the question.  I'm
sending it on to this group for her.There will be a LogiMedix Chat on 5-19
in Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT,
 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT. LogiMedix is a Diabetes Supply Company, Kathy Stone, MS,
 RD, CDE will be the speaker. The topic will be "What Can a Diabetes Supply
Company do to Improve Your Life? "Some  of you, recently  helped designed
the perfect infusion set, please help us improve our offerings by providing
us with your 'wish list' for the perfect diabetes supply company."**NEW
CHAT*** You can come to chat with her when.

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY