Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 00:08:16 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Question for Cozmo Pumpers ? HELP!!!

Hi Stacey

I am switching Justin to the Sils because he gets blood in the hub of
quickset almost always after 24 hours. I think it is because when I
disconnect Justin for a shower I find it almost impossible to reconnect
set. I have to push so hard that the site twist. I am hoping to keep
the set
in 2 days with the Sils but they are scary.

Gina, Mom of Justin, 2 years old, pumping.