[IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Hello all,

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the continuing support of its
forum members and friends in the business community. Major supporters
include (alphabetically)
  Genetics of Kidneys in Diabetes Study (JDRF)
  Novo Nordisk
with additional contributions from
  Bridge Designs
  Simple Choice (SpectRx)

However, the majority of support comes from YOU, the members of the
Insulin Pumpers forums. Without the $10, $25, $100 contribution that
come from individual members during our pledge drives, Insulin
Pumpers would simply fade away. Each quarter, we must raise at
least $6,000 to support ongoing operations. For the past few
quarters, contributions that come in on a day to day basis have
helped to lower the amount need during the pledge drive. For this
Spring, our goal is $5,000 during the month of May.

To kick off the Spring pledge drive, Denise Guerin has made a most
generous challenge to you of $250. So, we're off and running......
your contributions will be matched by Denise until the $250 is gone.

Denise wrote:
The reason for this letter is to pass on something I learned many
years ago when facing other challenges: Gratitude Changes Attitude. It
is gratitude to all who wrote to me that got me moving again.
It is gratitude to ...all those... who keep the list going that gave
me back hope that I CAN cope.  In their honor, I am sending a special
monetary contribution to IP to help keep the list going.  First
things First!!!

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation
is by making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to
provide the kind of community and service to others that you have
received. Denise will MATCH your contribution for the first $250 in

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035