[IPn] Closing in on the goal

Hi pumpers and friends,

Its the end of the month and the pledge drive is winding down. We've
managed to raise over $4500.00 so far and have 2 nice challenges
remaining that when matched will put us close to our goal for the

One of the volunteer administrators has put forth this challenge to
"the rest of North America". Not only has this person given
graciously of their time to help "the cause", but now has put $250.00
of hard earned cash forward as a challenge to YOU to match dollar for
dollar with your donations.

A hundred and one (101) of your fellow members have stepped up to
the plate for this pledge drive, in addition to the over 300 other
members that have contributed over the last few months. Won't those
of you that have not yet made a contribution please consider a small
donation to help support Insulin Pumpers so that we can continue to
bring you this service.

When we have matched this very generous dollar for dollar challenge
and the one that follow, the goal for the quarter will most certainly
be reached and the pledge drive for Spring will end.

To make a matching pledge or a continuing contribution, using our
secure server, please visit:

to make a challenge to the rest of the membership go to:

Or... if you prefer to send your contribution by mail, address it to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director