Re: [IPp] old habits...

That is so great.  I am so happy for you!  After my son being on insulin
injections for three years, it was really hard to forget old habits, now that
we are pumping. I still sometimes find myself panicking if dinner is after
5pm, I have to remind myself to calm down, its o.k.....
that is so funny.  My son recently had his first candy bar...he was diagnosed
at age 2 so he had not yet had chocolate, and let me tell you....he LOVED it.
 I had tears as he gobbled it down, and said, gee mommy that was soooooo
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.