From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 5:45 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Bolus

Hi everyone...

We have been doing 1 unit per 20 grams of carbs for breakfast, lunch, and
dinner, also for snacks. It was ok, but now he gets so high after breakfast,

then low after lunch and dinner.  Makes no sense. So I did 1/17 for
breakfast...made him too low....so this morning I tried 1/19.  Will that
make
a difference do you think?  Doesn't seem like much....
We are now doing 1/22 for lunch and dinner and snacks, but yesterday before
dinner he was in the 60's...so today I am having the school nurse give him
1/25.   I just don't understand how he can go a week fine, then all "hell"
breaks loose.  Sooooo frustrating.
Sarah
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.