Re: [IPp] Treats at School

You can weigh it to achieve the same results.

Sydney & Krystyna:  age 8, dx T1 1-14-00, pumping 7-23-01

email @ redacted@insulin-pumpers.org on 05/28/2002 06:00:47 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted

To:    email @ redacted
cc:
Subject:    Re: [IPp] Treats at School

so then would you count a regular slice of watermelon as a cup of balled
watermelon????  His teacher will think I am nuts if I go in there and say
that I need to scoop watermelon and measure it..ha ha ha
Even though, she knows how neurotic I am about things.

Sarah
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.