[IPp] Insurance on pump

Is pump insurance carried as a rider policy on a regular homeowner's
insurance policy?  Is there some special kind of coverage that I should
ask
for when I talk to our insuarnce company?  Can I get pump insurance
directly
from the pump company?   In your experience, is insuring the pump
cost-justifiable?  Does the IP website have a section about loss
insurance
on pumps (I couldn't locate this info, if it's there)?

Also, we are assuming this is only to cover us if the pump is lost or
stolen
-- is this correct?  (We are assuming for broken pumps that were not
abused
;) we are covered under warranty from the pump company).

Thanks for your input!

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pump start on 6/7  :)

Our insurance agent is a pumper himself, and he suggested to us a 'rider'
on our homeowners policy that will cover the pump if lost or stolen. I
feel this is definitely worth the extra $20 dollars per year that it
costs.

Lisa Harris, mom of Andrew, 3yrs, pumping 9mos, and mom of Jamie 9, and
Mary 4.......and happily married to David!