Re: [IPp] Calling any boy scouts who pump?

Carol,  Last year was our first year at a diabetic camp with a pump,  Carl had
gone to the same camp for two years before that on shots.   When we signed in we
told them what his basal had been.  They said because of all the extra activity to
cut all the basals in half at the start and then if needed it would be increased.
He stayed at half rate all camp and his numbers were fine.  He bolused the same
for food as at home.  Also,  they did all have snacks at 10:00 a.m.  and 8:00
p.m.  Hope this gives you some ideas.
Joyce, mom to Carl pumping for 1yr. shots for 3yrs.