Re: [IPp] Glucowatch

<< Matthew  has been doing well on the pump, but this whole week has been
nothing but low numbers during the late morning at school. In the 40's and
50's....and the thing is, his basal is at 0.1.  The only other option is to
run him
from 0.0 to 0.1, maybe switching him every other hour.  I thought that being
the pump was going to reduce his low blood sugars..... >>

I'd try the half hour switching which would at least cut the basil
by 50% of what it is now.   Or, perhaps reduce his breakfast bolus