[IPp] Update of pump itching

I don't really know what happened, but after changing my son's site two times
on tuesday due to itching, he now is not having a problem.  Perhaps it was
just his body getting used to it.  Perhaps it was the heat (in Arizona), but
whatever, it seems to be fine now.  I finally see a light at the end of the
road - Devin's numbers are looking alot better.  He actually tested twice
today in the 90's.  No more 300's & 400's at all. I wish we'd done this
sooner.  If, only, we'd had a different Endo.  Glad we switched!!!

Shanna - how's it going getting Jacob on the pump?