[IPp] Re: pump-bumps

What to use after the comforts?  that's a tough one since we like the
comforts so much.  I guess keep trying other sets.  I just wanted to note
that it was something with the infusion set that caused the pump bumps and
not the insulin in Lauren's case.   The pump bumps you describe sound very
much like Lauren's did.

In my opinion, comforts/tenders/silouettes work really well for active kids
because they do not need to be inserted deep into the tissue and they are
resistent to being pulled out.  There may be newer products that are better

Diane Massey