[IPp] Re: GLUCOWATCH?

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE WAS THINKING OF PUTTING THEIR CHILD ON THE NEW
GLUCOWATCH? WE HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS W/ LOWS DURING THE NIGHT, THE ALARM ON
IT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN TO ME! I HAVEN'T SLEPT AN ENTIRE NIGHT IN 4 YEARS! I
TALKED W/ CYGNUS REP AND HE SAID A PHYSICIAN COULD WRITE A CHILD A
PRESCRIPTION FOR IT W/OUT FDA APPROVAL (KINDA LIKE THE HUMALOG AND NOVALOG IN
PUMPS HAVEN'T BEEN FDA APPROVED YET) HE THINKS INSURANCE WILL START PAYING
BEFORE LONG. I TALKED W/ A MAN IN CHICAGO WHO HAD GOTTEN ONE FROM LONDON LAST
YEAR AND HE LOVES IT, SAID AT NIGHT HE CAN REST PEACEFULLY NOW AND HE HAS NOT
HAD SKIN IRRITATION W/IT. HE SAID SWEATING MADE IT SKIP, BUT I'M MORE
INTERESTED IN JAKE SLEEPING IN IT. ALSO, THE CYGNUS REP SAID IF YOU BUY THE
GLUCOWATCH 1 IN MAY, THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE YOU A FREE UPGRADE TO THE
GLUCOWATCH2 IN 4-6 MONTHS. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE SKIN FRIENDLY FOR THOSE
WHO ARE SENSITIVE PLUS, HAVE MORE FEATURES. THEY ARE ALSO GIVING A 30 DAY
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR DO NOT LIKE IT. IF ANYONE KNOWS
OF A REASON NOT TO TRY IT PLEASE POST BEFORE I SPEND THE MONEY PLEASE!
THANKS, TRENA (MOM TO JAKE 11)