[IPp] Re: pump bumps -itching

When  Lauren started pumping 4 years ago, we started with sof-sets.  After a
couple of months, she developed very red itchy pump bumps which forced us to
change infusions.  With great reluctance we tried the
tenders/silouettes/comfort sets.  However, it was the best thing to happen
to us - with EMLA and practice we got it in.  No pump bumps for 3.5 years
and few infusion failures.

Diane Massey, mom of Lauren - almost sweet sixteen - pumping 4 years with D
for 5.