[IPp] Itching site

Ok, everyone - I need some advice about itching sites!
Devin started pumping monday.  Tuesday morning he complained it itched around
the tape - so we changed the site ( it did look a little red). Then tuesday
nt. at 11pm. he couldn't sleep- said the site was itching too much and wanted
to scratch it off.  So I changed the site - this time putting the IV3000 tape
under it.  Now I get a call from school - it's itching again!
So - what should I try next????  I know I'm ramboling- but chalk it up to
sleep deprivation- I know you all understand that!!!

By the way - the good news is - HE'S HAD TWO DRY NIGHTS!!!