[IPp] Re: {IPp} bolus delivery hurts

Our son, Liam, complained on a number of occasions when delivering larger
boluses. He uses Humalog and quick sets.  We now give all larger boluses with
the square option, on the MM 508, over a 30 minute period and he never
complains.  That works good for Liam and also if he doesn't finish his meal
you can suspend the bolus to lessen the amount if needed.
Of course there have been a few sites that bothered Liam that we had to
change, that were into the muscle or some other discomfort.

Joel, father to Liam, age 4, dx'd 10/98