[IPp] My Intro

Congratulations Marie!  I'm glad to hear that you'll be able to get your son
on a pump.  Two years ago they wouldn't even consider putting young ones on
a pump.  Today there's an explosion of them. (unfortunately, there seems to
be more kids diagnosed with diabetes.  Is there something in the air or our
enviroment?)  I was so glad to get Johnny on one last year.  You'll love the
freedom you'll get.  It may be a little more work, but it's worth it.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9
Oh.... and happy birthday to your husband.