[IPp] My Intro.....

I'm Marie, mom to Nikkolas (known as Nikko) who is currently 3years, 10
months.  He was dx'd in March of 2001.  A few appointments ago, his endo team
informed us that the Toddler Pump study would be coming to his hospital.
When we went yesterday for our regular appointment, she told us it's a go &
we should be pumping by summer!  Nikko will be getting a Paradigm with the
Sillouette inserter.  His latest A1c yesterday was 7.2.  We are thrilled with
this latest development & can't wait to start pumping!  My hubby's 40th
birthday was yesterday, and he said that hearing Nikko will get a pump was
the best present ever!

Looking forward to participating in the loop.....

Marie  :)

Mom to Nikkolas (7/98)
Dx'd 3/11/01