Re: [IPp] Novolog testament!

We use a safety loop with softsets.  We take the "tail" portion of the set
and wind it to a loop and tape it down with IV3000 tape and then connect
the set on the other side of the loop.  The idea is that the loop gets
yanked instead of the set.

Syd

email @ redacted@insulin-pumpers.org on 05/20/2002 09:19:29 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted