[IPp] Great News tonight!!

We're Pumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
After a year of IM and 3 weeks with our new Endo, my son, Devin, is now
pumping.  Since researching pumps and finding POP, we've learned so much about
the pump.  Thanks to all of you for your help, advice, and encouragement these
last few weeks. I now understand what you've all been talking about!  We
started pumping this morning and so far so good!  My son is thrilled by - NO
MORE SHOTS and how fast it is to give insulin.  Today he came home and went
swimming-twice.  Now, he's in bed with his pump in his pocket!  At least
tonight I won't have to wake him if he needs a shot of insulin! This is soooo